Keeping Covid-19 suppressed is a shared responsibility. We want you to feel safe and enjoy your treatments, so are committed to our policy, which covers our staff as well as clients. Our best defence against this disease spreading is to ensure everyone in the salons is virus-free. Please do not visit the salon if you or anyone you live with have recently experienced any symptoms of Covid-19. If you’ve made a booking but subsequently begin to feel ill, you should ring the salon immediately to reschedule, and no late fees will be charged.
Our terms and conditions have changed as a result of Coronavirus and the summary is as follows:
- Please complete the pre-screening questionnaire which will be sent to you 24 to 48 hrs before your appointment; if you didn’t receive it, we will ask you on arrival to the salon.
- Sanitise your hands, on entry to the salon, and wear a mask or face covering, unless you have a medical reason not to. We can provide one if needed.
- Our cancellation period has been extended to 48 hrs if you need to change or cancel an appointment, and there is a minimum per-visit charge of £20.
- Appointments have been spaced, to allow for a full clean-down of treatment areas in between every client.
- Therapists are tracking temperatures and wearing appropriate PPE. Re-usable tools have been replaced with disposable alternatives where possible, and unnecessary items removed.
- Please attend the salon alone; avoid bringing children, friends, family members or pets. The only exceptions are for disability assistance, or parents accompanying a minor.
- Our waiting areas are not available, so please arrive no more than 5 mins before your appointment time. Wait outside or in your car, and your therapist will call or invite you into the salon… and forgive us if we don’t hug or handshake!
- If possible, we would ask you to leave any personal belongings at home, or in the car, so we minimise items brought into the salon, thank you.
- Magazines and leaflets have been removed, but you’re welcome to bring a Kindle, or ask us for the Wi-Fi code if you would like to browse on your phone.
- No food or drink can be brought into the salon, other than bottled water. We are currently unable to offer you any hot drinks, sorry, but water in a disposable cup is available.
- Please follow the instructions given to you by your therapist carefully, especially on where to place your belongings.
- Treatments may be stopped at any time, by either clients or therapists, if anyone deems it is unsafe to continue; we want everyone to feel safe