We love to solve your everyday beauty problems, and help you look and feel your absolute best.
There’s nothing worse than a false promise, or wasting money on a beauty fad. Rest easy! Every treatment from our brochure, and every product on shelves and in our treatment rooms has been carefully selected to offer brilliant results at a great price.
Our reviews and testimonials speak for themselves... we love reading them, and it keeps us focused on being our very best.
Your benefits as one of our clients:
- Take advantage of our ‘TreatCard’, which earns you Loyalty Points for every £1 you spend with us. Save your points towards complimentary treatments… free back massage anyone?
- Earn as you recycle, with our skincare recycling scheme. Every empty you return earns you £1 off your next purchase.
- Join us as a new client, and enjoy discounts from our range of treatments in your welcome pack, free consultations, as well as lovely skincare samples to try
- Online bookings open 24/7; browse and book any time from the comfort of your sofa, from your laptop, tablet or phone with our free App, which allows you to view your loyalty points.
- A Birthday Gift on your special day each year
- Regular discounts and promotions when you join our VIP club
- Refer a friend and earn yourself a lovely discount on your next appointment… we love making new friends!
We actively support our local communities, by providing vouchers and gift donations to local schools and eduction for their fund-raising events, including: Trumpsgreen Infants, Englefield Green Infants, St Judes, Christchurch, TASIS, Bishopsgate, Staines Prep, The Marist, St Cuthbert’s, St Anne’s, Knowle Green and Royal Holloway University of London.
We also raise funds for local charity, the Alexander Devine Children’s Hospice Service, providing essential support for children with life-liming and life-threatening conditions across Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
We regularly work with national charities on awareness days and fundraising initiatives, particularly Breast Cancer Care and Macmillan.
During the Covid-19 crisis, we supported Nourish Our Nurses in providing food parcels and essential groceries to nurses and front-line NHS staff in our local hospitals and Ambulance Service.
Because doing our bit is really important, right?